November 10, 2014

Thoughts On Doctor Who Series 8 *Spoilers*

The way Death in Heaven concluded the 8th series was dumb.
It has to be the most disappointing hour of television I have ever sat through.
I like Capaldi as The Doctor, but the story's weren't that great (with the exception of Listen).   The Lack-Luster end to Danny was, well, Lacking.  A
nd why leave Clara in such a state?  I mean, even Santa is criticizing The Doctor (Seriously).  The Master was okay, but not needed, leave the Master dead for once!!!  Steven Moffat is a great writer, and some of his episodes have been the best in the series.  But, I think that like Actors, writers need to quit while they're ahead, not after they've lost traction.  If Series 8 is a hint at how episode's will be in the future, I might quit watching.  I want very, very, very good stories, instead of explosions.

Is anyone else with me on this?

Comment below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment